Change of Address

If you are moving out of our network area, you can cancel your contract with us in writing, ensuring a notice period of at least ten days. We will calculate the actual energy consumption at your place of residence and bill you for the relevant electricity costs.

Please fill out the ‘change of residence’ form announcing your intended move. You will find the necessary information such as customer and contract numbers on your electricity bill.

Other notifiable procedures are outlined in our general terms and conditions (article 3.5.1).